What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
An exclusive membership club offering you top advice in making 5-figure profits from your domain names
- Teaching you about “Domain Flipping” and how to make insane profits using this technique effectively
- Showing you the 3 most important things on how to buy valuable “available domain names”
- Showing you how to use uncommon strategies to be the first to buy any domains available
- Showing you how to identify your best domains in profitable niches and sub-niches
- Showing you how to start making money from your unused domain names
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Domain Sellers Club scores 71.41/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.openforsale.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: openforsale.com you’ll also be taken through to openforsale.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)